We have recently been awarded the Carer Friendly Employer mark and are improving our resources and policies for the carers…Read article
We’ll get your permission by asking you to give agreement over the phone.
Before we ask for your permission, we’ll always explain how we use your information.
If you’ve been referred to us from another advice charity or GP, they’ll send us your information using a referral form. They’ll get your permission before sending us your information.
Working on your behalf
When you give us authority to act on your behalf, for example to help you with a Universal Credit claim, we’ll need to share information with that third party.
With your permission, we might share your information with other organisations so we can:
- help solve your problem – for example, if you ask us to contact your creditors we might need to share your name, address and financial details with them
- refer you quickly to another organisation for more advice, if relevant
- monitor the quality of our services
Organisations we share your data with must store and use your data in line with data protection law.
There might be specific organisations we share your information with, depending on what service you access.
You can contact us at any time and ask us:
- what information we’ve stored about you
- to change or update your details
- to delete your details from our records
Send us a message at email@example.com
Or call us on 0300 323 1000 Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm
If you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your data, you can make a complaint.