2020 has been a very challenging year for us but our staff and volunteers have met these challenges with magnificent…Read article
When you browse our website, we collect ‘cookies’ to help us understand more about how our site is used by visitors, and to develop and enhance our services to you.
A ‘cookie’ is a bit of information kept on your computer. It tells us things like what device you’re using and what pages you click on.
- track aspects of user visits, including the length of a user’s visit, their browser, geographic location and the use of the search facility on this website
- remember users selected contrast and/or text resizing style preferences for this website
- record a user’s video preferences for our YouTube videos viewed on this website.
How to manage or delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies, the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, these sites can provide more information on how to do this:
Find out more about cookies on our national Citizens Advice website
Contact us about your data
You can contact us at any time and ask us:
- what information we’ve stored about you
- to change or update your details
- to delete your details from our records
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.